Monday, June 27, 2011

A Case of the Munders

3 o'clock in the afternoon and I am still overwhelmingly exhausted from the weekend. Somehow, being the college student that I am, I shouldn't be surprised. Monday is without a doubt the worst day of the week. Every day has it's pro's and con's, but nothing even competes with Monday. Even though the pain of the relentless work week is upon us, the weekend was nothing short of incredible.
Here's the play-by-play.

1. Country USA. Is it odd that every time I try to spell Country is comes out Cunty? Oops. Either way you spell it, it was a damn good time. We saw a tid-bit of the dashingly handsome Easton Corbin on Friday night, who was followed by Rascal Flatts. Can't say I'm the hugest Rascal Flatts fan, but Life is a Highway just gets me every time! Saturday night brought the talents of Josh Turner and Lady Antebellum. Okay, no need to even explain here. Josh = romantically sexy. Lady A = straight up sexy and great jams. Need I say more?

2. Food. Typical me, right? This weekend consisted of a Applebee's, Texas Roadhouse and carnival food. Orgasmic.

3. Not having to work. Explanation is not needed here.

4. Oshkosh Outlets. Of course I went shopping on my mini vacation this weekend! Didn't even have to think twice about it! Found some good deals.... duh. Loved every second of it....duh.

5. The weather. I was so worried all week that we would get rained on at CUSA. But fortunately, it was only muddy and not raining :) Amen to that.

6. Summerfest. This week the week I've been waiting for since last July! I can't wait for Maroon 5, Britney Spears, Panic at the Disco, The Wailers, Goo Goo Dolls blah blah blah. It's going to be an exciting two weeks and I can't wait to listen to some great jams and see old friends.

7. Rent is due Friday.... DON'T FORGET

8. I got an e-mail from the athletic director of my high school today and he wants me to work with a few kids and do strength and conditioning with them after work a few days a week. Hmmm. Potential to get my beach bod back? I think so. It will be fun, entertaining and definitely worth my while. Bring it on Ike weight room.

9. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect school. I'm meeting my dad for lunch on Wednesday to talk about what I want to do with my life and if transferring would be the best thing for me right now. My thought is that this WSU closing scare was a sign that I'm not supposed to be in Minnesota. I have no idea where I'm supposed to be.... but time will only tell. And I have no doubt that my gypsy heart will find it's direction someday. I trust myself way too much.

10. Spent all day at work online shopping.... I have a problem. First step to beating addiction: Admitting you have a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment