Friday, June 24, 2011

There's something about, baby, you and I

Happy Friday y'all!

Typically Friday is the day everyone looks forward to all week long, but this week was especially excruciating. I and THRILLED beyond any belief that this day is finally here.

After running a few errands and packing up my life, I am Country USA bound. Oshkosh, Wisconsin may not know what's coming! Today we are seeing Easton Corbin and Rascal Flatts and tomorrow is Josh Turner and Lady A! I could not be happier to have the opportunity to take this mini vacation right now.

BUT... before I leave, some things need to get done. And unfortunately, since I just had the busiest week of my life, I need to find a few outfits for this weekend. Ideally, I will find a new bag, belt, dress, shoes, etc in the next hour once I get out of work. I am on a mission. I need to be THEE best looking cowgirl in the state of Wisconsin. And with my ability to power-shop. I am not too worried :)

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I will post pictures from the weekend's festivities on Monday! Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment