Thursday, June 23, 2011

We All Got A Hillbilly Bone

Happy Thursday everyone! It's that time of the week again. Stuck in limbo between hell week and the best weekend of your life. And more than ever, my mind is reeling with randomness. Well here is my bi-weekly list... don't get too bored!

1. Country USA is this weekend! My lover and I are Oshkosh bound tomorrow after work and will be enjoying the musical styling of Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Josh Turner, Easton Corbin and many more. What am I looking forward to the most? Beer. Big trucks. Cowboy boots. And not having a care in the world.

2. My kids volleyball camp ends today! Usually, I love the kids and I love this camp... but this year things have changed. St. Mary's wouldn't allow Megz and I to run the camp ourselves, so we have this douche Brian helping out. He believes himself to be God's gift to volleyball. The most disappointing part about all of this is when he deprives the kids of learning the game of volleyball. Yesterday was the third day of camp and it was the first time the girls actually played the game. FIRST TIME. Okay I'll stop ranting. At least we're making a solid profit from this!

3. Hair dye on my head tonight! Thank Jesus. These roots are an embarrassment.

4. Nail polish on my fingers and toes tonight! Once again, thank Jesus.

5. McGriddles. Yes, I had one for breakfast this morning. It tasted like absolute heaven.... but I've been wanting to throw up all day. Worth it? Hell yeah.

6. Blurry future. Once again, thinking about my life and how boring it is. My father and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow to talk about transferring and what not. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Winona. It is a great city and a great school and I love everything about it. But here's what gets me... the people are all the same. And I need some change. I have an undying lust to meet new, fun and INTERESTING people.

7. I hate doctors. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

8. This weather is totally bunko. Where is summer when I need it the most? Really?

9. I love my family. They better embrace this moment because it is a rare moment in Krissy history that I actually say this out loud. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything they have ever done for me. But they are absolutely insane.

10. Fashion. It makes me who I am. And lately my obsession has been overwhelming.... even for me. My heart skips a beat whenever I see a pair on pale pink Prada's. And my stomach leaps for an over-sized Marc Jacobs bag. It's almost pathetic.

11. I am craving Olive Garden like no other right now. Soup. Salad. Breadsticks. Heaven.

12. I need a vacation. Bad. So if anyone wants to take me to Mexico, Hawaii, Brazil, Australia.... that would be cool with me.

13. Tomorrow is... Friday. Tomorrow is... Pay day.

14. I am in crazy mad love. Have I mentioned that? Yeah. Don't make fun of me. It's the forever kind of love.

15. ONLY TEN HOURS UNTIL IT'S FRIDAY! Can I get an AMEN?!

No comments:

Post a Comment