Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I just hope you miss me a little when I'm gone

It's Hump Day already everyone! Definitely a day to celebrate. Only 2 more days left in the week, and I mean, Friday barely counts anyways, right? :)

Just remembered that I will be making a little trip-a-roo to the wonderful Chi-town this up-coming weekend. Yes, yes. I am going to be the great big sister I am and support Jenna at her volleyball tournament, BUT.... it's about to be a shopping extravaganza once my mother and I step onto Michigan Avenue. Wendy and I are meeting Mike and Jenna down there on Saturday morning and I can't wait! Although I usually dread the monotony of these family outings, Chicago is a fun town and we all love it. My club volleyball team made it to the Asics Nationals tournament at Navy Pier 4 years ago and it was fantastic. There is so much to do and so much to see and not to mention, the tournament t-shirts are stellar. So, all in all. This weekend should be interesting and I'm thrilled to see what's in store.


No comments:

Post a Comment