Thursday, July 21, 2011

Universal Lies

Don't judge my lack of dedication to my blog this week. Life has been eating my lunch and then some.



So this week I thought I would think up a list of universal lies. No matter how you spin it, these are always falsities ...

1.  I'll start my diet tomorrow
2.  I'm not drunk.
3. I won't hurt you.
4. She's just a friend.
5. I lost your number.
6. The government is here to help you.
7. I worked out already today.
8. I need time for myself.
9. It's not you, it's me.
10. That was my last piece of gum.
11. I'm listening.
12. Let's stay friends.
13. We didn't do anything.
14. It wasn't that expensive.
15. You're the best I ever had.
16. I didn't lose it.
17. I'm on my way.
18. It wasn't me.
19. No, I'm not gay!
20. I have read and agreed to the Terms of Service.


I will be posting this weeks obsessions tomorrow! Don't freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment