Friday, July 22, 2011

Perfection in Print

TGIF everyone! Hopefully the week went by fast and a restful, re-energizing weekend awaits you.

Without further adieu, I will give you my weekly obsessions. This week I was incredibly inspired by a Western U.S. slash spring fever slash (dare I say it) "Hipster," type of look.
















Nudes, neutrals and whites. Only a month and a half until Labor Day, so every person in the country should be wearing out their neutrals this summer! Whether it be shoes, a LWD, understated lace skirt, beaded tank.... WEAR IT. It is simple to make a bland outfit unique with jewelry (a personal favorite) or a bold pair of shoes. All I have to say is that I love this trend and stock up on these colors because they will never go out of style.






























Ironic art. It's hilarious and I cannot get enough. I cannot wait for the day I get a place of my own to decorate weirdly. I will have to stick to my 900 square foot 3 bedroom apartment for now ...






























Speaking of my apartment, I have the decorating bug. For the past month or so I have spent more time in the furniture department of Macy's and Pier 1 Imports than I have in any clothing store. It's terrible and yet an eccentric and new way of expressing myself. I live and breathe for fantasy, dreams and over the top. My dream house awaits me, someday.














Tea. Completely obsessed. Yes, I have been an avid tea-drinker since the early 2000's, but lately my taste buds have been craving more and more! I have found that Tazo is a tea-prodigy and everything in that perfectly beautiful little color-coded box is a God-send. Besides, so healthy :)













Native American culture. It is beautiful, majestic and natural. Not to mention absolutely fashionable on every level. The feathers, bold color palates and aura of confidence is so alluring. I can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment